Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Got it done today and get over with it.
Those 3 green switches are PIA to get to but once the battery tray is removed it’s piece of cake to replace them. My transmission now has ALL new pressure switches for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 gear and a new line pressure switch as well.
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

Air gun Trigger Automotive tire Gun barrel Machine gun

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Hood Auto part

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I can’t tell or feel my car is shifting gears at all after project! It felled so smooth. I would highly recommended this project! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I am looking around if there are any other pressure switches on the ENGINE BLOCK are worth to replace before they get bad.

Anybody know which pressure switches on the ENGINE BLOCK or in other area are worth checking out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
WOW! After 3x3 ATF flush it takes to the next level.

Since my miles are so high I change the oil every 5k and I do an ATF drain and fill every other oil change since it’s so easy to do. That keeps the transmission with clean fluid all the time and I don’t have to ever do the 3x3 to play catch-up.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Since my miles are so high I change the oil every 5k and I do an ATF drain and fill every other oil change since it’s so easy to do. That keeps the transmission with clean fluid all the time and I don’t have to ever do the 3x3 to play catch-up.
So you do ATF drain (1x4) every 10k miles? How many bottles did you used ? 4?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts