Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being as how I am in the market for both a car and SUV (which I intended to get over the period of a year) - SUV being now and car next year .... I've decided to cancel my MDX and I ordered the TL-S yesterday while advising the dealer that I would like to be placed on the waiting list for a 2003 MDX as soon as they take requests. I just feel that the 3rd generation will ease my concerns and hopefully make the overall ownership experience that much more enjoyable. This borad is the absolute best and I intend on visiting back often!!! See you guys around and as a returning member next year!!!
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Congratulations!...I think you made the right decision!

Yaron2 said:
Being as how I am in the market for both a car and SUV (which I intended to get over the period of a year) - SUV being now and car next year .... I've decided to cancel my MDX and I ordered the TL-S yesterday while advising the dealer that I would like to be placed on the waiting list for a 2003 MDX as soon as they take requests. I just feel that the 3rd generation will ease my concerns and hopefully make the overall ownership experience that much more enjoyable. This borad is the absolute best and I intend on visiting back often!!! See you guys around and as a returning member next year!!!
I think the 2003 MDX will be just right for the picking....if ya know whadda mean :D :D .....most issues resolved, hopefully that 3.8L V6 (280bhp??) that I keep salivating over :10:
I'm also hoping they make some slight revisions to the Navi to address the "slow calculating speed issue"......and just maybe Side curtains and VSC will be offered.....just maybe :2: :2: :2: :2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts