Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, I took advantage of the beautiful weather and took the dog to a state forest for a hike through the woods. As we passed the Patriots new stadium, I thought that it might make a good background for a picture of the X:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Wow, that's a really nice stadium:eek: :2:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Seriously, nice MB!! I love these shots with the MDX with great backdrops. I should take some pics like that...

·
Registered
237 Posts
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:rolleyes:

BTW very nice MDX, not bad looking stadium either.:29:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very nice backdrop for the X. :)

Anyway, this made me thought of a cool idea. Maybe we can someday post some sort of a theme where to picture our MDXs and then post the pics here. What do you all guys think?
Just an idea. I don't know if somebody thought of it already but it would be nice to see the MDX in all kinds of background more of like a world tour. :D

Just my .02 cents.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
voltes said:

Anyway, this made me thought of a cool idea. Maybe we can someday post some sort of a theme where to picture our MDXs and then post the pics here. What do you all guys think?
Just an idea. I don't know if somebody thought of it already but it would be nice to see the MDX in all kinds of background more of like a world tour. :D

Just my .02 cents.

Cheers!
Good idea, such as "Stadiums", although I'd be a bit wary of stoping getting out the car and taking a picture of my MDX against the backdrop of Yankees Stadium. I would probably need to do it in 30 seconds:2:

·
Registered
143 Posts
MDXtrous said:

Good idea, such as "Stadiums", although I'd be a bit wary of stoping getting out the car and taking a picture of my MDX against the backdrop of Yankees Stadium. I would probably need to do it in 30 seconds:2:
LOL!:4: So true!

·
Registered
229 Posts
What are those called ... scavenger hunts ... when you have to drive or run around and take pictures of yourself in different locations/situations and the one with the most photos & quickest time wins.

Maybe we can do an online version of this? Post the challenge, first one to post all photos wins or everyone posts photos and the moderators judge which are the best/funniest, etc. Winners gets auramdx.org t-shirt or sticker.

Anyone up for a game :2:

·
Registered
928 Posts
COOL !

Maik, GREAT shot !!!
I wish I had a digi camera. If I had one I could get a shot of my bad *ss MDX in front of GIANTS STADIUM since I work in Lyndhurst, NJ.
(That's 5 minutes from Giants Stadium:12: )

I got to post pictures of my beautiful ride, even if I have to take pictures with a regular camera and then scan them. Something has got to be done.

KOT !

A4L

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
BigDog said:
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:rolleyes:

BTW very nice MDX, not bad looking stadium either.:29:
I'm with ya Big Dog! :)

Can't wait till the Raiders get a shot at those guys..

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Nice!

That makes for a beautiful background!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
voltes said:

Just my .02 cents.

Cheers!
On a similar note, Acura could use these pics to make a calendar or use them in a brochure for fellow MDX owners with tips on driving, service, int/ext care, etc. Plymouth/Chrysler does something similar with their vehicles.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Maik - Great shot. Thank God you didn't take it in front of Foxboro, that stadium certainly has seen better days. At least it went out with a bang !!! As you can see, I am a Giant fan living in Philly so I won't be caught dead taking a picture in fron of the Eagles new stadium which is scheduled to open in 2003.

JPOW

·
Registered
254 Posts
Maik

I've been wondering where you were in MA. If you see a black MDX with NJ plates and chrome maniks in the next week and a half, that's my wife up there on vacation. Don't get close while she's behind the wheel though. My brother has season tickets on the 30 yard line down low. We've had the tickets since the first game in the original "stadium". Looking forward to seeing some games this Fall.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Maik

apple904 said:
I've been wondering where you were in MA. If you see a black MDX with NJ plates and chrome maniks in the next week and a half, that's my wife up there on vacation. Don't get close while she's behind the wheel though. My brother has season tickets on the 30 yard line down low. We've had the tickets since the first game in the original "stadium". Looking forward to seeing some games this Fall.
The State forest where I take my dog is the F. Gilbert Hills State Forest, which is located a couple of miles south of the stadium off of route 1. I live not far away from there.
I also have had my season tix for a long time, and have been at all but a couple of doz games in the old place. My seats were on the 25 yard line, but in the new stadium I have been pushed towards the goal line.

Thanks for the heads up on your wife, I will look out for a black MDX with NJ plates! LOL
Who knows, maybe we will bump into each other at a future Pats game.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The PATS seem to have a nice home. Bet you paid for it, at least part of it. Here in Dallas, when I get my X I can park it in front on the circa 1971 Texas Stadium. It is a lovely dingy concrete with a gray-white roof! The state of the art X might contrast well against that monstrosity! Well, I think I can find a better backdrop.

Anyway, congrats to those PATs. They sure pulled off a great upset last season!:29:

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts