Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order last night for a Black/Saddle Touring/Navi!!! I can't wait!!!

I was originally told that my MDX would not be around to provide me with all its joy until September. The salesperson then checked his list and realized that a person accepting delivery in July had already received an earlier MDX delivery. So therfore, I got to take over his spot! Woohoo! Only a little over a month wait now!

I have been reading the forum here over the past several days and I am happy to now be a part of it.

Gig'Em Aggies!

-Mark

·
Registered
20 Posts
congrads im going to place my down payment for allocation today... they said mines should arrive late july early august.... i going for the white with saddle interior....

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Best of luck!

Glad to hear you decided to join our little party hear!!:2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats! I'm anxiously awaiting mine (which is going to be my wife's car primarily) - but it's in transit from Texas -> Arizona. It should be here next week :)
I'm now even more thrilled that I decided to go with the X because my Honda dealer now just told me today in an email that their previous promise of MSRP on the Pilot would be "difficult" :p

That'll bring the price difference down! Oh well, I haven't told them yet that I will pull out of the waiting list, and I won't until I actually get the X that I'm already paying for...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Every time I read a thread like this one I realize how fortunate I was to be in my Acura dealership one day (Friday, two weeks ago from today) and the sales manager told me that he had a Redrock Base coming in - just exactly what I wanted - got it the following Monday. I had stopped in that day to look at previously owned CLs and simply said, "you know, what I really want is an MDX" The rest is history (or just the beginning)!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Congrats and welcome to a very friendly/informative board!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
definitelly friendlly and most definitelly informative... i just ordered mine yesterday... i was hoping to get below msrp but it didnt happen... but i will getting a lot of extra goodies for free... the dealer said my should be here by earlly august...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I placed my order 4 weeks ago for a Red Rock Pearl with Touring Package. I was just called and told that it will arrive a week from now. It's been so hard to wait. Now that it is so close I'm going crazy. I've been reading the board for a while now. I'm thinking of adding the fender flares and side steps my self once I take delivery.:2:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
jdog,

Make sure you get your accessories from Tim at hondacuraworld.com . Great service, nice guy, low prices, free shipping. Need I say more?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Hey Markt, congrats and welcome to the board, it's a fun place.

Which of the dealers are you working with? Got mine at Beurkle, good folks...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts