Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we got our MDX last night. Took it to my friend to do the front 2 windows for tint & clear Bra on the front hood, mirror backs, lower rocker panels, & he put some on the lower back panel, until we can get back from our upcoming trip 7 put on the rear splash guards. We got the Mesa Beige met. & it looks SWEET! I read another person's post about wantn MBM, & ending w/ Mahogany. I never even got to see one of those. anyway, I'm reel happy w/ our "X"! It's got the Navi & that is so cool. It will come in very handy on our trip. Thanks for so many people's info on this site. WOOOHOOO:D ::D ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations on your new "X".

I feel that the Mesa Beige is one of the most elegant color choices available on the "X". It'll be a while before you can wipe that smile off of your face. Mine continues to be the most fun than I ever imagined a SUV could be. ENJOY!:cool:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Congrats.....

I am sure you will have a pleasant ride during your trip. I will be taking my X to NYC next month.... First long distance trip since I got the X.. :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations Lrpba300!!!

Was at the local mall yesterday. When I came outside right in front of me was a parked Mesa Beige. Looked at it for a while as I do everytime I see a parked X. It was very nice!!!!!

Enjoy your new wheels.

In a few weeks I will get to put that smile on my face.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Enjoy!

Good job! You'll love your "X". Even after three weeks I love mine as much if not more than the day I picked it up.

The more I learn about it, the more I love it. You'll feel the same way.

Hope the weather is good enough so that you can drive around this weekend with the sunroof open and just enjoy the air. Today is sunny (finally) and about 60 around here and I was just out for lunch and it was great to let the sun shine down on my Black Beauty.

Congratulations!

MIKEinTN

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. I am lovin' my "X" more & more. It's great to load up computer stuff at work & don't have to use the back seat!!
Gota love that Navi.. it ROCKS! I can see why people here & other places talk so highly about the MDX. It is AWESOME:D

IRONED: I see you own a Mesa Beige Met. Did people keep telling u how "elegant" that color looks on the X? I've heard it several times already!

JTM: Enjoy your trip, I know it will be great, but we're heading to Billings, MT & it's been COLD & snowy up there, so we'll see

wpf: You'll have a BIG SMILE:D ;)

MIKEinTN: Thanks Mike. You were/ have been a great source of info. Thanx for making the decission easier to purchase our X. But like I said to JTM ,it will prob. be a BIT to cold for the moon roof open;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts