Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the call my X is here. I'm just waiting for my wife to come so we can go do the dreaded paperwork and the X is ours.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats, Warzau!

Can't wait to hear your review, tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn! I have to wait till tomorow to pick up the car, the sales person said they could start prep today but won t be read till 7pm and thats late. One because I want to look at it in the SUN, two my wife works for the morning news and morning means her day starts @ 3am. One more day wont kill me......or will it? :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Warzau,

Congratulations!

I understand how you are feeling. My "X" arrived at dealer this morning. Being prepped and will take delivery tomorrow. Ordered 2/8 so it's been almost 9weeks.

Good luck with your MDX.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's HOME!!! We did after so long whew. It's been a long evening, but we are home! I'll take a couple of pictures and post tomorow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me too.

Took delivery tonight. Salesman was very, very thorough and went over everything. Introduced me to the service advisor, etc. After driving 15 miles from dealer to home--I am loving this car!!

Wife and I took a little trip to the store to get some wine. Then had to go for ice cream. She says we'll never go back to a sedan and need a hitch. We have nothing to tow but need a hitch.

Tomorrow tonight will start installing stuff from Tim and we will have time Saturday to take a little excursion.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Hey, congrats Warzau & Fancourt! (so what kind of wine do you get to go with ice cream? Hey, time to take the X out to pick up some chocolate fudge... :))

Have fun, campers, you're in for a great day tomorrow! (and lots of other ones after that). :D

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe I was so happy last night that I realized I need to call, insurance to get my temp card, and my city to get a city sticker. I already threw in the cargo tray from the GB( thanks TIM ) and m putting on the wheel locks this afternoon compared to my 95 civic this X is BIG!.

I promise to post some pics, but you all know how it looks so no rush. BTW while I was given the tour of the dealer. I asked my sales person about the TSB with the X and he asked the service manager, and he was nice and told me that the weeping mirrors on my car has been already address, as far as the tranny he said it only affects X that were made in Jan. but didnt have a vin cutoff. He did not flinch or try to avoid my question.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Aha!

That's why wife says no more sedan. I REALLY wanted a TL S but after she test drove a MDX demo, that was that! I had my orders and now am glad she's smarter than I.

Her car is a 2000 Civic Coupe EX and compared to the X, it is small. I have a feeling the Civic will now become "my" car. The fox fooled me--again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts