Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I pay for my Red Rock MDX tomorrow and pick it up the day after. (Have to do all the Insurance/Registry running). I've gotten a lot of valuable informationoff this board in the last month or so, but now it's time to join in.

Can't wait to finall get th X and see if it lives up to all the praise I've seen here. I hope it does.

2002 Red Rock Touring/NAV
Running Board
Fender Flares
Tow Package
Side mouldings
Wooded shift knob

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats! Oh yea, you'll have a perma-smile on your face for quite some time. The "X" lives up to all the hype, IMHO:D
ENJOY

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
The thing that will hurt the worst is having to park it when you go to bed ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I saw a Red Rock for the first time last weekend when I got gas. It is a real good looking color on the MDX. You will love your new car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thaks to all

You are all correct. The X does not dissappoint. My expectations were extremely high and they have been exceeded. It is quieter than I though it would be. I found myself accidently going 90 MPH then was amazed to see I was only turning 2400 RPM. Gota love a 5 speed transmission.

The cornering is much flatter than I expected. It truly does handle like a car, and a good one at that.

The navigaton is extremely accurate. Moreso than I imagined.

The only slight downside I see is the Bose system does not sound nearly as good as the one in my Maxima did. But I can live with that

I'm looking forward to enjoying this for a long time.

It does however interfere with your sleep.

--

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats! But I am sooo jealous.

Ordered my taffeta white "X" on 2/8 (8 weeks ago today--not that I'm counting) and it was shipped 3/28. Not here yet.

I am hanging in there and taking solace that some of you waited one year.

Wife is starting to wonder when I will get my office cleared of stuff Tim sent me. I am probably driving salesman crazy, "Is it here yet, is it here yet, is it....."

Maybe early next week. Yup, that's it, early next week!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts