Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My 4 month long wait is finally over. I just picked up my 2003 Havasu Blue X and am absolutely loving the feeling !

The drive from the dealership to home was a great one. Now its time to explore the millions of options in the car (the saleman actually said that it would take me about 2 days to discover all the various options). I dont think I am going to sleep tonight...why waste a perfectly good night on silly things like sleep when you have the best toy in your garage to explore ?? :)

I will post the pictures and my experiences very soon. Thanks to everyone on this board for all their help and advice. Needless to say this forum is the best !

Thanks again folks !! :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

We wish you many happy miles with your new X!!!!

Don't sleep, but take power naps between chapters... :2:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats on your new X! Enjoy!

2003 SS MDX - cdn model - res,back up sensor,cargo net,Husky all weather floor mats and cargo tray

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Pics please

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats! Many happy memories with the new ride!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Folks,
Thanks for all your good wishes. Here are some pictures. The quality of these pics is not that good, but I will be posting better ones as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Kamal

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures

And another one.....

Again sorry about the quality....

More to come soon !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Looking very nice. I like the color, don't see many in that shade. More pics please.
Congratulations!!:29:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yet again, those 2003 Touring wheels...they just look super and so fitting to the 'X. Definitely my fave wheels for it of all time thus far.

Dammit, one more week and I get mine..I hope.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More

Here are some more pics. I am also posting tons of pics in the gallery.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts