Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Nav system has been flaky as of late. Usually it comes on, though sometimes it doesn't and has a blank screen. If I stop and restart my MDX, it usually fixes that problem. I even once had my reverse camera on the drive to work. I guess this 2005 is started to get a little old. Though the most consistent issue I have been having is that no matter what, some of the options in the menu don't work, such as the trip computer. Ever since this started to happen I bring up the trip computer. Even when I click a different item now brings up a different sub menu (wasn't there before), which includes the item I want to select. When I select the item I want from the sub-menu, then it works, but I still can't get the trip computer working again.

Top Menu:
Trip Computer
Zagat Rating
Calculator
etc...

<Click Calculator>
Submenu:
Zagat Rating
Calculator
(no trip computer listed)

<click calculator>
brings up calculator

It is almost like there is an if statement that is unable meet the conditions that it was programmed for, so it goes to the else and that is the menu?

I have ejected the disk and cleaned it up, I tried to push the cables in back of the unit. On the DVD it says 2008 and Ver 4.73A.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts