Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
I'm in the market for my next MDX, I would like to get a 2014-2015 with Advance/Ent package. Anybody has any for sale or can point me for a good one. I'm in Augusta/Atlanta Ga area but willing to drive 200-250 miles for a good one. Hope to find one in a dealer with good costumer service after I went to a dealer yesterday in Atlanta and could not close a deal on one because the worst costumer service ever. Wow I'm still in shock!!

I'm open to any color but I dont want Tan color interiors. I'll really appreciate if anyone can point me to a good one or if anyone have one for sale.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I really like my 2015 MDX advance sh-awd.

When I was searching for my 2015 Advance sh-awd I used two tools:
1. I set up a Carmax search for the vehicle.
2. I used the "Certified Vehicle" search at Acura.com.

I also used Autotrader and a couple of other search tools but the Carmax and Acura searches worked the best. The 2015 Advance sh-awd is a little hard to find. Today for instance Carmax had 2 and Acura.com only shows 1.

Good luck

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like my 2015 MDX advance sh-awd.

When I was searching for my 2015 Advance sh-awd I used two tools:
1. I set up a Carmax search for the vehicle.
2. I used the "Certified Vehicle" search at Acura.com.

I also used Autotrader and a couple of other search tools but the Carmax and Acura searches worked the best. The 2015 Advance sh-awd is a little hard to find. Today for instance Carmax had 2 and Acura.com only shows 1.

Good luck
I have used all these resources, found some of them but like you said find one AWD for a good deal is not easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts