Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us the gender of your MDX.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My 'X is a female, gorgeous, very athletic, compliant and always at my service. Her name is Wahwah. ;)

·
681 Posts
RoadRunner is Male, Right!

Well I guess the name RoadRunner probably indicates maleness.... at least I think the RoadRunner is male but I've never actually checked. Not even sure how you check. I always figured that Wile E. Coyote was hungry but then again maybe he's horny instead ..........hmmm
Meep Meep (in deep masculine tones)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wouldn't that make him...

Horn E. Coyote:confused:

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Our cars have always been females. After a long trip I find myself saying "thanks sweety, for bringing us home safe"

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mine has a rack, bright headlights and is braless . . .consider herself a free-spirited child and that's the way I like it

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
All navi's must be female ...

... or else that voice - better not go there:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Is your MDX male or female?

Yes.

·
Registered
928 Posts
all my cars are my girlfriends - my wife sometimes bashes me for paying more attention/taking care at/for my GIGI than her! :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I believe most male car lovers treat his car like his 2nd wife. So my X will be female~~~~ :D :D

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Yeah, it's a male. My wife loves the X more and more, even when just riding in it.
So it's become 'the Big Boy' in her vernacular. (I guess something to replace our grown son).
Since I am the primary driver it's only fair to make the concession. To me it would be a female, as in the nautical sense. Especially when it has a Navigator. I guess it could be my 'secret affair'.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Somehow when I think female, I think of the RX300. The ruggedness makes it more male than female in my opinion:p

·
Registered
47 Posts
We refer to ours as "M" after M in James Bond. Brilliant, witty and ready for anything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts