Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Scotty:

OOPS! Just posted over at the (5 page!) hockey thread. Then I saw your post here!

Ed

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SottyB:

How 'bout them Flyers signing Jeremy Roenick? Maybe Clarkie is really going to make a play at the cup next year! Roenick is perhaps the biggest name free agent available, and if you make a big trade with Lindros (I hear Detroit may be in the mix now) we could make a run at the Devils in the East!
I Hate Him! Damn, Clarke... damn him! Seriously, great move, they really could be exciting next year. Clarke doesn't even have to get much for Lindros now, or perhaps, focus on a defenseman. Wow, they could be something. They're in the catbird seat with Lindros, not needing a center really helps their situation. And if they don't trade him, so what, you're no worse for the wear. If their rookie goalie repeats his performance next year, they have to be considered a front runner already.

So what if the Phills tank it now, next year's hockey season should be great for you. And if the Phills do tank it, maybe we'll see some ledgendary Bowa EXPLOSIONS! Boy do you have an exciting sports year ahead of you!!!

BTW... nice logo!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Scotty:

The question now is chemistry. Can the Flyers put together a "personality" next year. That was part of their problem this past year.

As for the Phils, they are back in first for a while. But Atlanta has a better team, IMOHO, and it will be tough for a young Phillies pitching staff to hang into September.

Thanks for the logo Kudos! My thanks to RoadRunner! He designed it.

Ed

·
Registered
105 Posts
Jeremy took the money and now he can retire just look at the Rangers.I think the whole sports world is going nuts,Maybe the Devils will spend a few bucks and keep their players happy

·
Registered
191 Posts
Scotty:

How 'bout Hasek to Detroit? Turgeon to the Stars? Panthers trying for any of the top-name free agents out there? Sakic would sure help you guys, to name one. Haven't heard the Panthers in the free agent news...

wannabe:

Does hockey need the salary cap? Seems the rich just get richer, though money does not necessarily buy the cup. How would you like to be a Columbus fan? :(

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts