Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to use my newly acquired 20GB IPOD with the factory unit (without the tape adapter of FM modulator). Any ideas if there are RCA inputs in the back of the 01 X with/Navi. I do not have a CD Changer.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
20 GB MP3 Player.... My friggen Sony Vaio Laptop only has 10 GB of hard drive space. :(

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have the 5gig iPod and I keep over 60 CDs stored on it! I could put my entire collection on a 20gig!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the Creative Labs 20 gig jukebox 3 mp3. They just released a 20 gig ZEN mp3 player that's similiar to the Ipod.

So far I'm happy with the jukebox 3. I can't wait to get my RCA adapter from the recent group buy. I can finally get rid of the cassette adapter.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RCA Adapter

Papawolf -- What is this RCA Adapter you are talking about? How do I get it, and install it?

thanks

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
There is one other interesting thing I've found out there for the ipod, although its not available yet. If this could be modified to work with the above mentioned RCA adapter, I think we'd have a winner. Take a look.

http://everythingipod.com/suggest.tpl?command=search&db=dbs/products.db&eqPRONAMEdatarq=TransPod All-In-One Car Solution for iPod&searchSKU=w001-2002&max=1&eqAVAILdatarq=YES&max=1

Basically, its a car mounted adapter that powers your ipod, and broadcasts it to FM, and happens to hold it as well. Looks like a cool idea. No clue if it works or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts