Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else found that since upgrading to OS9, they can no longer control their Ipods through their MDX? I cannot advance or rewind songs anymore, or skip from one song to another and my car plays the same song over. It will not advance without selecting another song on the Ipod itself. I have a 2014 MDX Tech. My husband has a 2014 Honda Crosstour, which has a very similar Radio/Nav unit and he is having the same issue.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I haven't had any issues since updating to iOS 9. I'm still able to use the audio controls on the steering wheel, navigate through the center controller, and use song by voice to search.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Delete the phone from the car, and re-pair it. That fixes most glitches...

·
Registered
36 Posts
The entertainment system no longer recognize iPhone on iOS 9.1 via USB connection. The last iteration that work was 9.1 beta 2. I called Acura and they blamed it on the beta version when I was on beta 3. Now that 9.1 is released version it still is not recognized. I will try to escalate this issue. Anyone have similar experience? Acura blamed Apple but iOS 9 works fine on my much older bmw stereo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts