Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of somebody selling just the one piece of wood trim to surround the driver's instrument cluster? All websites I find are selling kits with stuff I don't need. Acura's price is awfully high for just the one piece. Factory match aftermarket 20 piece kits are close to Acura's price for the one piece.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wood Trim

That's the price I saw. It's just a glorified sticker. 20 Piece sets go for 150. I figure it's worth 40 to 50 at most but after market guys won't bust up a set.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wood meter trim

I have a wood meter trim. It was left over from a dash kit that I installed, I already had the trim form Acura, This trim is a perfect match with the normal trim that comes with the truck, The Acura trim did not match that good. It can be had for $30.00 including shipping. If interested, E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
79 Posts
I plan to purchase the Acura wood-grain meter kit from Tim. I'm just patiently waiting for him to offer it as monthly special.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Oddly enough, the wood meter trim is the first part I ever sold on the internet. I priced it at almost a break-even with the shipping costs, to try and get the business rolling (which, of course, it did :D ). I never raised the price on it. So in all honesty, you might be waiting a long time for a special :(

·
Registered
250 Posts
I ordered the wood meter trim from Tim. Very easy
to install and it looks great. Adds just that subtle, right
touch of class to the MDX. A nice ~$100 add-on... :) :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
To all MDXers that has the wood-grain meter kit installed, just want to know how is the kit holding up so far?:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts