Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a 2018 MDX Advanced SH-AWD about a month ago and are glad we did.

It replaces my wife's 2014 BMW X5 SDrive. With its run-flat tires, the X5 had always been more annoying to drive than luxurious. The BMW developed an intermittent problem with the self-leveling rear suspension (after the warranty expired of course) but never threw a code to make troubleshooting easier/less expensive. We decided that rather than throwing good money after bad, it was time to make a change.

We test drove the car we ended up buying right off the truck. Classic Acura in Beaumont gave us a better trade-in than the promotional deal BMW of Beaumont (where the X5 had been purchased) was offering and were very pleasant to deal with.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to spending some time on this site picking up tips and tidbits along the way.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Welcome to the forum. IMO the MDX is the best all around value in the segment. I have had four. I keep coming back as I just can't bring myself to pay the additional money for X5, Q7, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.