Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gen (MD)X, and all the ships at sea:

Thanks for all the replies to my earlier query. Now I have another:

I've read about the potentially lengthy wait times for buying an MDX and the threads on this messageboard seem to confirm this.

Our window for getting an MDX (or anything else) is between January 2003 and April 2003 (my car's lease expiration date and that of my wife's Jeep, respectively).

In the esteemed opinion of this messageboard, when should we start seriously thinking about ordering an X, considering that we need it by early next year ?

How much time elapsed between order and delivery in the case of each of you ?

How does ordering an X with accessories factor into wait times ?

Thanks a million.

Go USA !

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Wait times are certainly not that long.....

FutureMDXer said:
Gen (MD)X, and all the ships at sea:

Thanks for all the replies to my earlier query. Now I have another:

I've read about the potentially lengthy wait times for buying an MDX and the threads on this messageboard seem to confirm this.

Our window for getting an MDX (or anything else) is between January 2003 and April 2003 (my car's lease expiration date and that of my wife's Jeep, respectively).

In the esteemed opinion of this messageboard, when should we start seriously thinking about ordering an X, considering that we need it by early next year ?

How much time elapsed between order and delivery in the case of each of you ?

How does ordering an X with accessories factor into wait times ?

Thanks a million.

Go USA !
........if you are willing to do some research and call around SEVERAL dealers and drive a few hundred miles if necessary.......With availability substantially improved and the Honda Pilot out, I don't think wait times are that long in ANY part of the country (if you're flexible in checking out dealers within a few hundred miles radius of where you live, I don't think you need to wait more than a couple of months AT THE MOST anywhere in the United States. In Southern California some dealers are selling at MSRP for delivery with the options and color of your choice in a matter of a couple WEEKS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts