Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if any difference is there between the INFINITY KAPPA 652.5i and the INFINITY 652i. The only referance I can find is a little bit by rob and it didn't help with finding any differences. They are $20 -$30 more. So would that make them better? Everyone seems to just mention the Infinity 652i and not the Kappa Series 652.5i

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
jatharp said:
What if any difference is there between the Infinity kappa 652.5
...and what other speaker? "Difference between" implies a comparison of 2 or more items.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Read what I said difference between the Infinity KAPPA 652.5i AND the INFINITY 652.1

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
jatharp said:
Read what I said difference between the Infinity KAPPA 652.5i AND the INFINITY 652.1
Nice edit. I quoted your original post in its entirety. You could have just said OH yeah, thanks and edited your post. Sheesh.

FWIW, I've listened to the 652I and the 652CS components and like the components a lot better. They're brighter and fit better in a 3-way system. I think the Kappa series is more for showcars but I haven't heard them. No stores in my area have them on display.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What happened is it got sent before I was done typing and you read it before I edited it. Sorry for the mix up. does it make more sence now?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts