Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
It has no lines! Every place the FX could have a clean, elegant line, the designers interrupted it.

Compare to true luxury models like those from Lexus, BMW, etc.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
hmm.. ugly ugly ugly........

·
Registered
50 Posts
:p I think it's Santa Fe's brother. Overstyle!!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
It's neither sedan, station wagon, or SUV. Not really sure where it would fit in. The black tape on the insignia really makes it a stealth auto.

Nothing to make me spend Infinity size bucks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
It's a bit overdone on the styling, IMO. Bet it will be a nice ride; but in a different vehicle class than the MDX.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
But it's going to have a 300+ HP engine, bi-xenons, 18 inch wheels, will be hard to pass. I think it's nicer looking than the RX300... so not too bad.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I dont understand wh this thing is called an SUV. along with the Nissan versiom, these should be called wagons. they look a LOT more like a wagon then a suv

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was wondering what happened to the Pontiac Azteck. It looks like it has been morphed into 2 Nissan products: The Murano and The FX45!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Man, this is a tough crowd. It's not ugly to me, but it sure isn't beautiful either. I prefer to see the car/suv in person before deciding. I used to think that the s2000/350z was medicore looking before i saw one in person.

·
Registered
126 Posts
For those of you who are old enough, remember Infinity's intro? A commercial of the sea and waves, and that was it..We had no clue. It appears to me as if the worm has turned and now Infinity has no clue. The grill looks like a shrunken Escalde grill, and the interior looks like a cross between a mini cooper and a pathfinder. What were they thinking? Have we become that desperate to drive a vehicle that everyone will stare at for a long time. and wonder what planet it came from. I hope not , I'd rather have my X :rolleyes: :rolleyes: C

·
Registered
159 Posts
caroline said:
For those of you who are old enough, remember Infinity's intro? A commercial of the sea and waves, and that was it..We had no clue. It appears to me as if the worm has turned and now Infinity has no clue. The grill looks like a shrunken Escalde grill, and the interior looks like a cross between a mini cooper and a pathfinder. What were they thinking? Have we become that desperate to drive a vehicle that everyone will stare at for a long time. and wonder what planet it came from. I hope not , I'd rather have my X :rolleyes: :rolleyes: C
Ya, and a lot of birsds flying around if I remeber right

·
Registered
206 Posts
The new age of station wagons are upon us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts