Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just had an order cancellation on an 02 NSX. It's here on the showroom floor, in red. The odds of being able to sell it here in Buffalo in the winter are slim, so we are knocking $4,000 off MSRP to make the sale. We will ship it anywhere in the US for a nominal fee. Perhaps I can pass along a good deal from our misfortune. If you or anyone else that you know is shopping for an NSX, please contact me at 1-888-RAY-LAKS.

·
Registered
19 Posts
:)

Tim - my signature should read MDX, NSX & Legend ... I can think of 40,000 reasons why it says Corvette instead! ... $4,000 off doesn't quite do it but thanks for posting that info here so we can all dream. I'm trying to picture that car with all that snow you guys have up there ....

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
My fahter has a 92 NSX manual all stock that he bought when it first came out. He drives it all the time, never had a problem, still looks and feels new. If you have been in an NSX it makes all others look poor in comparison. In my opinion its still the best sub-$100,000 sports car on the road. He had a Delorian and the original Z before the NSX. The 03' is years ahead of the competition, a true super car.

·
Registered
679 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
We just had an order cancellation on an 02 NSX. It's here on the showroom floor, in red. The odds of being able to sell it here in Buffalo in the winter are slim, so we are knocking $4,000 off MSRP to make the sale. We will ship it anywhere in the US for a nominal fee. Perhaps I can pass along a good deal from our misfortune. If you or anyone else that you know is shopping for an NSX, please contact me at 1-888-RAY-LAKS.
Hey Tim, maybe they'll let you drive it down to the St. Auggie Scrub on the 16th, would make a very nice door prize :p

·
Registered
619 Posts
Tim,

I am interested in the next generation NSX(sorry). Any info would be appreciated. btw, how's they weather nowadays:p

·
Registered
85 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
We just had an order cancellation on an 02 NSX. It's here on the showroom floor, in red. The odds of being able to sell it here in Buffalo in the winter are slim, so we are knocking $4,000 off MSRP to make the sale
I'll buy it for 30K :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
30K of What?

30K of what? $5 bills? That should work for you Tim :)

Tim: Are you going to put it on Ebay... the cost is about $40

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who knows.....

BTW, the weather was 50 degrees today! Nice day to pull the '59 out of it's long winter's nap and take my son to go down to the train yards and watch the trains while eating a Happy Meal :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: 30K of What?

GCK said:
30K of what? $5 bills? That should work for you Tim :)
LOL.
For that much, I'd rather get a Porsche Carrera 4 and a new E class.

The NSX is getting really long in the tooth. The new one with it's bulbous frog eyes just don't it for me any more (seems to be a copy of the Modena, but it just doesn't work). I've been disappointed w/ Acura's styling since the old 88 Legend and the 92 Integra...hated the RL/TL/Vigor/4-eyed Integra etc. :p

ken (who's been lusting after an NSX since they came out and actually thought about getting a used one for $30K 7 yrs ago)...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Cha-Ching

2002 Acura NSX?

If I recall correctly.....that's like..... $84,000.
Sweet ride !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
hondacuraplanet
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing