Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone.......I am new

Looks like you guys are pretty good people:2:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
You betcha! Tell us about your X, and don't forget to get ALL of your accessories, etc., from Tim at hondacuraworld.com (he's DEFINITELY one of the good guys)! We'll be sure to tell you more than you want to know about your vehicle.:4:

·
681 Posts
Welcome Aboard !

Glad to have you join us. Be sure to show us pictures of your X.
Meep Meep

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks........

I am waiting for my black/black basic w/navi which should arrive this week. We'll see if it really comes.

I have been reading this forum for a few days. You guys are very knowledgable. I hope to learn stuff from you guys.

:2:

·
Super Moderator
1,791 Posts
Congrats Taiwanese.............

Maybe you could give me a city tour when I travel to S. Cal one day. :2:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JTM,
thanks........of course but why would you want to see LA, it's just traffic jam and smog
:1:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DaleB,
I know but is there a difference? LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,791 Posts
Cool~~~

I only been to LA few times, but most of time are in the AIRPROT. (LAX) :eek:

Maybe can get a S.D. tour from Dale? :D

- JTM

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
JTM said:
Cool~~~

I only been to LA few times, but most of time are in the AIRPROT. (LAX) :eek:

Maybe can get a S.D. tour from Dale? :D

- JTM
It's my 'hometown' not my present residence or I would gladly show you around. Although I will be down July 14-16th.
Economics generally determines our residence, not always our preference.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Careful . . .

Taiwanese said:
JTM,
thanks........of course but why would you want to see LA, it's just traffic jam and smog
:1:
Taiwanese, I hope you're speaking 'tongue in cheek' when making comments like this - I'm a 4th generation southern californian currently living in Cerritos, and will proudly defend the greater Los Angeles area ! Absolutely a great city to make a living and raise a family in and you can find virtually any type of recreational retreat or haven within a 75 mile radius in any direction (beaches, lakes, mountains, desert, etc). Unfortunately it would take a professional tour guide to showcase the many site and activities we have to offer . . . :cool: :p :4:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Welcome to the board Taiwanese. (My wife's from Taiwan;)) Gotta post some pictures of your X when you receive it...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
socalJD
I was just kidding, of course LA area is the best to live since I have traveled many cities in the US. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

MDXtrous
Thanks for the welcome. I moved to this contury in 1986. I called my dealer yesterday, still don't have it yet. They usually get their shipment on Tuesday and Thursday nights. But they said it's on the way (should I believe them?).

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Taiwanese said:
socalJD
I was just kidding, of course LA area is the best to live since I have traveled many cities in the US. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

MDXtrous
Thanks for the welcome. I moved to this contury in 1986. I called my dealer yesterday, still don't have it yet. They usually get their shipment on Tuesday and Thursday nights. But they said it's on the way (should I believe them?).

Did you get a VIN#?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
RE: VIN number

If they've given you a VIN number then it IS on its way; however it may very well still be on its way even if they did not give you one. We did not receive a VIN number in advance.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't get a VIN.

I think I will trust them until they fail me. I put down my $1000 refundable deposit on 6/17 and was told I will get the X by end of the month. I leave a deposit because they have one "in transit" that I like. Like I said they get their shipments on Tuesday and Thursady, if the MDX didn't show up tomorrow then they lie to me.

Wish me luck..:confused:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts