Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been about 10 days with the X and it's great.

Since reading all the threads and driving the vehicle, I can finally relate to the veteran MDX owners of the joy they are having. The tips on installing accessories have been real time savers. It was after joining that I changed my order to add NAV and I'm glad I did.

The Nighthawk Black, what a nice color when it's clean. (Zaino on order) The constant stares and looks make driving it that much more enjoyable. I passed a guy in a parking lot getting out of a Blue Trailblazer, I think he may have broke is neck staring:D :D :D

This vehicle was suppose to be for the wife, but so far I have managed to be the primary driver :cool: :cool: . If you are wondering how I managed that, parking is a problem where she works and I hate door dings. There is plenty of isolated parking at the back of the parking lot where I work. Hopefully she will be at this job for a long time.

Peace,
Papawoolf

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey papawoolf,

I, too, inherited the MDX, because I have better parking.
Kudos to us!!!! Now, I don't worry nearly as much about where
it is parked and I get to drive it daily... yippee!! Glad you are
enjoying your new ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
VA Tech Hokie
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing