Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well almost. Just put a deposit on a 2022 Advance MDX, that should be delivered in a month or so. It's been 4 years since I replaced my 2002 MDX, which was easily the best car I ever owned. I replaced it with a Pilot, which has served me well and we will keep it, but I am looking forward to getting the MDX.
The only thing that gave me some pause is the touch pad, I don't think its the best design, and I suspect it will take some getting use to. My wife and I got the choice down to the MDX and the Audi Q7. We found the Audi to have better electronics/graphics, but the MDX was far more comfortable.
Pretty psyched to get that first coat of Zaino on her!

Reactions: andre12dbsi

Super Moderator
Welcome back. 馃榿

Registered
Congratulations. Good to see you back.

Registered
Welcome back to fold!

Like everything else, you will probably get used to the touchpad and it will become second nature in no time. A lot of owner's and critics complained about the dual screens of the previous gen Acura's. I use the steering wheel and I don't touch my touch screen except to put the A/C on air recirculate when passing a dairy farm in the eastern part of the state.

Registered
Well almost. Just put a deposit on a 2022 Advance MDX, that should be delivered in a month or so. It's been 4 years since I replaced my 2002 MDX, which was easily the best car I ever owned. I replaced it with a Pilot, which has served me well and we will keep it, but I am looking forward to getting the MDX.
The only thing that gave me some pause is the touch pad, I don't think its the best design, and I suspect it will take some getting use to. My wife and I got the choice down to the MDX and the Audi Q7. We found the Audi to have better electronics/graphics, but the MDX was far more comfortable.
Pretty psyched to get that first coat of Zaino on her!
After a day with the touch pad you are going to love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts