Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A recent string in the Off Topic forum
Semi Serious Amateur Digital Photography revealed that there is a large and enthusiastic gang of digital photographers in our group. So I thought we should show off our favorite MDX shot.
The rules are simple - you post your favorite scenic shot that includes your MDX - it has to have been done with a digital camera - and you have to tell us what model. I'll start the ball rolling with a favorite of mine from Monument Valley taken with a Nikon D1:
Meep Meep

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wonderful idea!

I'll have to do that once I get my 'X'. Until then, I must be content to view other's pics. Great shot, roadrunner!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice Shot.

Well, this doesn't qualify as scenic, but by default, it's my favourite, as it's the only shot of my wife's MDX that I've taken with my digital (out of approx 1800 shots - mainly of my kids....)
Camera is a Canon G2 - on Program mode exposure. Place is the family cottage in South-Eastern Ontario. I'll probably take more now that the weather's better and we'll be travelling more...

Attachments

·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks Pretty Scenic to Me

Nice looking! Is that your yard? If so, I envy you - except for the mowing.
The G2 is a great camera. I've used one here at work. It is definitely one of the best of the non-SLR cameras available.
Meep Meep

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I want to play

But I need to get my digital camera soon:rolleyes: I am in the serious research phase.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
History not Scenery!!

Roadrunner,
Not exactly a western landscape but certain captured a significant event. Ghost, spiritual leader of the Silverinians, ventured into Tootsie Roll tribal lands 2 days after Xmas. Here is a picture of our respective rigs taken with a Kodak DX3600 camera and reduced in size to 30% of the original.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Roadrunner
Your photo is absolutely beautiful. You shoud sell it to Acura, or did I see it in their brochure. Realy nice.
golfski
Your photo reminds me of my old farm house on the hill. Nice photo.
This is a photo I shot in the rain. I don't know that it belongs here and it is not my favorite but I like it.
Harry

·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great Stuff - Keep It Coming

Remery: That was a historic occasion indeed:cool: Wish I coulda been there for that. I gave my daughter a Kodak 3600 for Xmas and she loves it - AND I love the grandson pictures she emails me on a daily basis.

Attachments

·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bigger !! Harry

Harry: It looks like a great picture - I love rain pictures. It's a little hard to see - do you have a larger version. These old eyes aren't what they used to be:rolleyes:

Meep Meep

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oooops
roadrunner
I don't need my glasses for this one ha ha
Harry

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here are two shots i took while my family went house hunting. These where taken at the top of a mountain. The camera was a Sony DSC-P5. The photos where resized to half. Also the car is black and does not have scratches on it. So don't worry. That is what happens with a days worth of driving on country roads

I also have some of the pictures taken with this camera of quite interesting places and shots. If any one is interested just let me know.
-Harris

Attachments

·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great!

Great shots and beautiful mountains!! Looks like a terrific spot.
Oh and you bet, I'd love to see your pics, especially if they have your X in them, or even if they don't.
Meep Meep

·
Registered
29 Posts
Glad you like them. To bad the house wasn't as nice as the car or scenery.

By next week i will upload a short video clip for every one to enjoy. For my physics class i needed to make a video to show an aspect of physics. So me and my partner choose to parabalas (the arch of a object in motoin through air) The theme of the video was Gone in 60 Seconds. We took the scene of the movie where the Shelby GT Mustang jumps a car accident on the bridge. Well i took my MDX and superimposed it over the mustang for the whole jump sequance. So it appears that teh MDX is flying of the jump sequance.
Once i have time shrink the file size i will post a link to it here.

-Harris

·
Registered
206 Posts
bravo466
Beautiful shots
Nice,very nice
Harry

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Looks like a good place ...

... for the First MDX Meet:cool:

·
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heck - I Like Them All!

Hey Tongli, I like all your pics. Don't forget you are also supposed to tell us what camera you used.
Meep Meep

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry. I forgot this when I posted the link above. The camera I used is Olympus 3020-Zoom. I have used for about two months and have been very impressed with the high quality pictures this Olympus Camera takes.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here's a shot of the X and GG Bridge. I use the Kodak DX3900

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts