Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am a long time lurker of this forum but never registered to post before. I am a Honda technician with over 10 years experience and I have been working on a device (figured it out now) that will automatically turn off the auto idle stop every time the vehicle is started. This device would be placed under your console and connected to three wires under your console and that’s all that’s needed for install. The reason I’m posting this is to find out how many people would be interested in a device that did this on their vehicle. I mostly hear complaints about auto idle stop as it’s an annoyance or as the vehicle ages we are seeing a lot of problems with the vehicle not restarting after an auto idle stop. I can make quite a bit of these devices if needed, I was just trying to put a feeler out there to gauge interest in this idea. You can reply to this post or message me and let me know if you are interested. If enough people are interested I can make a lot of these devices and would be able to sell them I’m guessing on some other platform or website.
Thanks for reading!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts