Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally unscientific. . . so who's "done it" in their X?
:2:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Doing IT

NOT ME ;)

Had the X for six months now
What a car, holy cow
Heard the problems from far and wide
Still can't complain about the ride

No weeping mirror or loud thud
or tapping noise from above
No oil leak or new tranny
or hairy things under my fanny

No gas backsplash experienced here
or poor window washing in the rear
No clicking seats under me
or dents or dings that I can see

No side to side play with my brakes
or navi systems that make mistakes
No condensation in my light
or front cup holder that puts up a fight

No glove box rattle in my dash
or new paint jobs from a crash
No mirror that has fallen apart
or cold engines that won't start

No problems with my Bose
or how the rear AC flows
No roof rack issues here
or seat belt marks to wipe clear

So, with such a perfect ride
What nagging problem do I hide
I blush at the thought I express
But do so knowing I won't impress

I have rode for six months in the MDX
And not one time have I had sex
My wife says she waits for the TSB
Before she can technically please me.

So Acura techs get it done
So I can at last have some fun!

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Done what???ate in the X while baby sleeps in her seat? Yup :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
mdxpursuit :

Wow ! That makes a great country song, have you thought of recording it and selling it to all MDX and Pilot owners.

KE:18: :18: :7:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Everyone Loves The X

Just keep an eye open because I almost got caught a couple times by parking lot security at the mall, club, etc.. I would see their flashing lights coming in my direction so I'd have to "Bruce Lee" over the console and speed away.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: Everyone Loves The X

manus1980 said:
Just keep an eye open because I almost got caught a couple times by parking lot security at the mall, club, etc.. I would see their flashing lights coming in my direction so I'd have to "Bruce Lee" over the console and speed away.
At the Mall huh! atta boy! :15: :12: :22: :29:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Re: Great Poem

mdxpursuit said:
NOT ME ;)

Had the X for six months now
What a car, holy cow.........
I think this is the post of the year! Great poem mdxpursuit.

One question. You posted this only 6 minutes after this thread was started. How long after writing it did it take for you to get a chance to post it. Surely you did not write this in six minutes.

(Wife just mentioned a day ago that we sould get a small air mattress so we can sleep in the MDX while camping....hum):21:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Dark Tint?

Another thought. Just figured out why some of you want dark tint on all the windows of the X.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At the mall, now that takes guts. . .
:6:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I take the 5th

I refuse to answer this question on the grounds of providing incriminating evidence:10:

Better watch those mall security cameras:eek:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Re: Re: Everyone Loves The X

mdxxxx said:

At the Mall huh! atta boy! :15: :12: :22: :29:
Church parking lot, during services, was late going there but still had my EMHO (Early Morning Hard . . .)
Tilt back feature on the middle row works great for quick . . . adjustments.

Yikes!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Bruce,

:eek:That is hilarious, you out did me on that one. I have the sudden urge to be religious, how strange. You may have won this round but I'll be back. Seating for 7 passengers, infinite possibilities.:2: :2: :2: :1: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi TheyCallMeBruce:

___Come on, there had to be hundreds of opportunities for you and your wife to enjoy yourselves in the X on your trip up North? I wouldn’t add it to the thread mind you but I don’t believe anyone would have spent as much time in their X as the two of you on those long, cold, and lonely nights watching the Northern Lights … Oopppss, I forgot, it was always day light out. I wonder what the wild moose and bears got to see :D

___I have never heard of the Church parking lot on the morning of a Sunday service either but I will keep my hopes up now that I know it’s a possibility … Do you think 25% tint would take care of it or would I need a bit more ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: Re: Everyone Loves The X

TheyCallMeBruce said:

Church parking lot, during services, was late going there but still had my EMHO (Early Morning Hard . . .)
Tilt back feature on the middle row works great for quick . . . adjustments.

Yikes!
At church? You don't happen to follow Opie and Anthony. . . (may they rest in peace) :jester:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Speaking of "doing IT" in the X

Better be careful how you shake it:bootyshak or else you could be giving the weather report:moon:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Maybe they own an MDX?

Did anyone see yesterday's "Dear Abby"?

A woman wrote in saying after 21 years of marriage she had lost all interest in sex:eek: She went on to say a few months ago she and her husband were out on a "date"; after dinner they realized they had a couple of hours before the movie started. She said her husband joked that they should go someplace to park. She suddenly felt an urge she hadn't experienced in a while! They found a secluded spot in the parking lot, got naked, and did IT! She said it was the best sex she had had in years!!

Now get this; she ended her letter to Abby stating that the only great sex she has now is when she is in the car in public:cool: She said she still can't get turned on at home.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts