Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching TV with my wife tonight, and an Arco commercial came on. It features the employees at a generic gas station looking through the binoculars at the ARCO across the street.
"Hey Isn't that your wife?"
"Let me see?"
You then see him looking through the binoculars at his wife, who's filling at a Black ACURA MDX!!! Just like mine. :). Except, I would never put ARco gas in my car. . .
Quite surprising, considering all the cars they could have picked. As far as I remember, it was the only car in the commercial. wonder why they picked it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just saw that commercial too as I was eating dinner... Now if they'd only put the MDX on the box of Wheaties.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You weren't watching SmallVille too, were you?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I walked into our living room last night just in time to see my SS MDX crash into a barrier as part of the crash test story. First time I've seen an MDX on broadcast TV - too bad they had to crunch it.

I can just see people all over the midwest saying "What kind of car was that?... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
ghost
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing