Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my deposit down for my Sagebrush Pearl Touring with Nav and RES yesterday!!! I'm SOO excited!! I don't know how I'm going to last 3 months waiting for it to come it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS! One way to spend the time is to figure out exactly what options you want, and the best way to get them! Enjoy!

Steve

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats! You will be happy - just keep visualizing yourself in it, and the time will pass quickly (that's all I could do...). Oh yeah, and keep checking in here! :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mlkeller - I have to laugh at your post, since you have a Sagebrush MDX and DH will be buying a CR-V by the end of the summer!!! How does your wife like the CR-V??

·
Registered
335 Posts
We both love the CR-V. The black looks really nice too (OK, except now with all the road salt on it, but that's the north for you...). Drives nice, and I can actually ride in it (I'm tall, and in her old Civic my knees were pretty much planted in the dash). Lots of room and cool features (she jokes about the built-in "purse holder" when you lower the tray between the front seats :) ). The two look pretty good together in the garage. :4:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts