Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks in large part to this board, I just plunked down my deposit on a Silver, 2002 with Touring and Navigation. You guys really helped make the decision easier. Thanks to you I found a dealer nearby who didn't feel they had to rip me off on the price and with forced accessories. I was really feeling bummed about the dealers in my area until I found your dealer rating system. Thanks for a very valuable and helpful site.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Congrats! Good choice of color! Make sure you check out hondacuraworld.com for your accessories (maybe you know about it already!) Best prices, free shipping, and impeccable service;)

·
Registered
327 Posts
My congrats also. My SS touring/nav was delivered only one month after order. The SS color is much deeper and richer looking with 3 coats of Zaino.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys. This is a very cool board. I just had to go and test drive my future SUV again! Man I love how that thing drives. The Toyota Sequoia was my other choice and it just cannot hold a candle to the styling of the MDX. The interior and the ride and the size of the MDX is just perfect. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts