Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had to finally give in...2nd kid on the way so I say bye to my 2008 E90M3 and picked up a '16 MDX...I'm pretty happy about the added space and find the MDX looks better than I gave it credit for previously. The M3 was a ton of fun, wasn't even worth the money I got to sell it but it had to be done.

I suspect this forum isn't quite at the level of the M3 forums in terms of activity since I'm guessing there's not much going on for aftermarket modifications hehe.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did the same got ride of my A4 for a "family vehicle" still have my Prelude and Integra when I get a chance to drive them I have a blast. As far as modding the third gens they are a few by my neck of the woods bagged with wheels. The black one that's bagged on vossens is now red.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Yep, it's the family truckster.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well, I had to finally give in...2nd kid on the way so I say bye to my 2008 E90M3 and picked up a '16 MDX...I'm pretty happy about the added space and find the MDX looks better than I gave it credit for previously. The M3 was a ton of fun, wasn't even worth the money I got to sell it but it had to be done.

I suspect this forum isn't quite at the level of the M3 forums in terms of activity since I'm guessing there's not much going on for aftermarket modifications hehe.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.
welcome, fellow former bimmer owner! i came from E90Post with a 2006 E90 330i...this place is dead by comparison to BimmerPost but there are those of us who mod our MDX's. i don't think you'll find as much people moving the 3rd gen compared to the 1st or 2nd gen.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Just not that much parts out there to play with on the third :(

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts