Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the wait is finally over.

I have been waiting since Aug for my 02 SS Touring with side steps (the roundish ones), wood kit on dash, wood shift knob, rear mud flaps, wheel locks, all season mats, moon roof wind deflector and cargo tray

My first dealer screwed me around. kept telling me that there was a delay at the factory and that I was still down for the car but it had not been shipped.

I finally took the bull by the horns and called around to dealers in the surrounding area. I lucked out 2 days before xmas and talked to a dealer that had just been allocated another one from the factory. He said MERRY XMAS. If you want it you can have it!

I picked it up yesterday! Its awesome!

I have been reading this forum for a while and needed share my excitment with a group of people I know would care!

I'm a X'er!

Dr_z.

If anyone is waiting for a SS in Toronto let me know and if my dealer who screwed me around ever calls and tell me it came in maybe I can shift it your way.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, and welcome to the forum -- let us know what you think of it after you drive it for a few days.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congratulations

Congrats - I just picked mine up last week after an 8 months wait and am still in the "honeymoon period." In some way, the long wait make the actual delivery that much more satisfying.

Enjoy your new ride and be sure to post first driving impressions.:cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrat!!!

Enjoy the ride...I am sure you will enjoy your X for many years to come!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
kevinhuan
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing