Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone show me a comparison between the Formfit Front Deflector and the Acura Front Deflector. Like a Comparsion on 2 peoples cars. That would be awesome. If that Formfit looks good enough i may go ahead and order one. Yep. Oh well Thanks

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Not many (if any) still have the factory deflector on their MDX, at least nobody on this forum.
IF you do more searches you will find more pics of the Form Fit The difference is quite obvious. Or go to a website that carries Form Fit. (Seattleauto.com I believe) They look about the same on most vehicles, very low, and shaped to the profile of the car. And smoky gray, not green.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
DaleB said:
Here's mine, but maybe not close enough.
What percentage tint did you use on your front windows, I like them?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Thanks, you asked me that before, Paul, and I told you I never got a percentage.
I still don't have it.
In CA for front sides it's 70% light transmission...which is very light. The installer recommended the lightest tint that is illegal. Go fiigure! He said no one wants to spend over a $100 on tint that looks like factory front sides, with one layer of saran wrap over it. Claims no one ever comes back with complaints. It's Solargard.
I like it too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts