Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the drive back from Orlando, FL to Raleigh, NC on Saturday, I spotted 15 MDX's travelling southbound.

1 white
5 silver
5 Mesabeige
3 black
1 Green

Seems they're flying south for the break!

MB-

·
Registered
121 Posts
i don't know whether its the syndrome where you see the car you just bought everywhere...or what

but in the last two weeks, i've seen lots of MDXs and here i thought they were in short supply.

jeff

·
Registered
10 Posts
Last week I drove I-5 from San Diego to LA and then the next day over to LAX - never saw one. A day later I drove 140 miles in the Chicago area - never saw one. I have one on order so I was looking.

·
681 Posts
Getting Common in the Low Country

I see more and more here in Charleston everyday, which isn't surprising since the local Acura dealer seems to get a good allotment and they NEVER stay on the lot more than a day or two.
I may be partially to blame, I made up a book of 8x10 pictures from our western adventure showing the X in neat places like Monument Valley, On the Corner in Winslow Arizona, and off road in the Colorado mountains. They show the book to all the potential X wantabees and they say it seems to get them motivated.
Meep Meep

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
MB,

You are good. You count all the colors. :p

I could see more and more MDXs on the road, especially around my area. (The second largest ACURA dealer in the nation is around my area) :D

Just around my neighbor, there is another silver MDX. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts