1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I would think black on black in CA may be a tough sell. Who knows why they are selling it that cheap. Someone on here may buy it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a glut of SUV right now. Google an WSJ article. I read Volvo XC 90 is also. 10k plus off. X3 and new model GLE can be had for 14-18% off. Seems a recession is coming.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
$52.5k sounds to me like a very good price for a brand new Sport Hybrid Advance.

·
Registered
278 Posts
There is allot of competition in the crossover world now like the KIA telluride and VW Atlas so I'm sure it has an impact also this is a long run for the 3rd gen MDX so perhaps people are waiting for the 4th gen next year. Also allot of prople are waiting on electric crossovers that are on the way.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dang, I truly wanted a hybrid last year when I bought in March 2018 but the pricing in CA was very very bad, at max 1k off compared to 5-6k on regular advance and more color options. Makes we want to cry having paid 52k for a regular advanced '18 back in March of 2018....but I guess 16 months is forever in this market...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts