Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 MDX.

I've had ongoing problems with random windows not working. Sometimes all 4 windows dont roll down, sometimes its only the drivers front and rear which wont roll down. When this first happened, I unplugged the battery in an attempt to resolve it however it did not. The problem fixed itself the next time I drove the car, however it happens about once a week that I will lose some if not all the windows for a while. I got tired of it so I replaced the master window switch.

One feature that seemed to die along the same time was the auto-up/auto-down feature on the drivers window, replacing the switch did not fix that, but that seems to be controlled elsewhere, maybe in the door module? Passenger Side Auto-Up/Auto-Down works fine currently.

I read about a reset process and have tried it a number of times. Basically what I'm doing is turning the car on first. I hold auto-down until the driver side front window goes all the way down. I then wait two seconds, and use auto-up to roll it all the way up and then wait 2 seconds. Is the process different or am I doing this correctly? Maybe I should unplug the battery for an hour or maybe overnight to drain all the power out of the modules and try again?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.