Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I just got my 2017 mdx and i wanted to install my headrest dvd. I want to remove the center console where the ac/dc 12volts located. I tried popping it on the side and able to get 2 clips out but it is still very stable and dont want to just force it. I also noticed there is one screw on the cup holder. Does anyone know how to remove it? Thanks greatly appreciate your time.

·
Registered
108 Posts
were you able to open center console? if yes can you help me with some details on how to open it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Okay so I tried last week and I was able to open center console. First step is to take off a screw under rubber of center console cup holder. Once you unscrew it you can pop open the trim starting from passenger side from backwards. Let me know if it works I should be able to send pictures in details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you please post some photos or elaborate more on how to remove the top part of the center console. I was able to release the clips from back to front but there are 2 clips in front that are still holding it in place that do not want to release (the part near the coin holder). I'm afraid of breaking it off if I use too much pressure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts