• 41 and above

Votes: 62 34.1%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone here!

I was wondering what the average age of this forum? This whould be interesting to know for everyone, i guess.
As for myself, I'm 29 :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Curious that you stop differentiating after 41... !!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe it's because i'm not there yet? will fix it next time :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Need to take this up to at least "71 and above." I'm 66, FWIW.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
28;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
35 I don't think anyone under 30 should be allowed to have a vehicle like this as they certainly could not have experienced the proper hierarchy of the automobile. Have you putted along in a chevette or pinto. Have you floored the pedal on your car just to try to merge into light traffic, or hidden your car a block away so your friends would not see what you are driving? To have a vehicle like this at a young age must be quite a thrill!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I take offense at Juvee's comment on those 30 and younger. What are you talking about, friend? While I can see your point with some 16 yr. olds, there are those in their mid to late 20s would have already experienced the entire hierarchy, and will have done their time in cars such as a '72 VW beetle.

That said, this opinion expires and will be deleted in August when I turn 30. :D
Rob :31:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Hey Juvee, I've seen it all......

juvee said:
35 I don't think anyone under 30 should be allowed to have a vehicle like this as they certainly could not have experienced the proper hierarchy of the automobile. Have you putted along in a chevette or pinto. Have you floored the pedal on your car just to try to merge into light traffic, or hidden your car a block away so your friends would not see what you are driving? To have a vehicle like this at a young age must be quite a thrill!
........and I'm 28 years as we speak and will turn 29 this October.......just 4 years back I was driving a $1000 91 Geo Metro that was almost falling to pieces (suits your Pinto analogy just fine ;) ....and trust me I know that "acceleration" bit reeeaalll well)..........However, I do wonder sometimes if the MDX would fit my "age" and "single" profile......but seeing the results of this poll puts me a lot more at ease!!.......not that I would've cared a dam* otherwise :D .......but just so..... ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
i already stopped counting last year.

But i think i'm 31 years old already, I'm pretty sure.

I can feel the age getting to me cause I don't feel the urge to speed like when I was driving my previous 5-speed integra. I guess I've outgrown my boy-racer instinct. This is actually one reason I bought the MDX aside from the countless numbers of love potions Acura poured into the MDX.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
juvee said:
Juvee,

I drove a 1986 VW Jetta with a leaky sunroof and a blazing 100hp 4 cylinder engine, took it to 110,000 before I went to an 86 Camry. Took that from 90,000 to 160,000, then went to 60,000 mile 93 Jeep Cherokee for 2 years only to find out later from carfax that it was actually at 160,000 and I had been cheated by a used car dealer.

Got sick of dealing with old cars, having gone through a few, and MDX is my first new car. Never tried the Pinto, but had my share of very high mileage 80s and 90s cars:p

·
Registered
421 Posts
Heya

I'm 17 going to be 18 in December. I love my MDX as if it were my second brother. I wash and wax it once every 2 weeks. Ahh hehe MDX how much I love you and your Vtec. hehe

·
Registered
4 Posts
28 here............same as u Vic, i'm turning 29 in October too.
My MDX IS ON IT'S WAY. I'LL FINALLY MAKE CONTACT WITH IT ON MONDAY 6/24/02.

CAN'T WAIT....:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm 27, but I don't own an MDX yet. We just ordered one and it should be in around the first week of September. I can't wait!!!

:2: :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts