Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of ordering and installing a remote starter on my 2016 MDX Tech when the part department person said the package only comes with one remote. However, according to the MDX accessories site, it says the price includes two transmitters/remotes. Which is it? He went on saying according to the description, it only says one and they only get one. Also, he said he did not have the option of ordering a second. For those who have installed a remote starter from Acura, did you receive one or two transmitters/remotes at the time of purchase? Thank you!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks jzhu625. However, since I'm purchasing and installing they're telling me it only comes with one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in the process of ordering and installing a remote starter on my 2016 MDX Tech when the part department person said the package only comes with one remote. However, according to the MDX accessories site, it says the price includes two transmitters/remotes. Which is it? He went on saying according to the description, it only says one and they only get one. Also, he said he did not have the option of ordering a second. For those who have installed a remote starter from Acura, did you receive one or two transmitters/remotes at the time of purchase? Thank you!
Did the remote start dealer add on. Received those 2 remotes and the 2 regular remotes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone! I called Acura corporate before my scheduled training/appointment to review the car this morning (with the same person that told me it only came with one remote) and they confirmed it should be two remotes. So when i arrived, he told me once the package comes in, I can refuse it if it only had one remote. During the 3 hour training on the car, the package came in with two remotes, so I went ahead with the install. He told me since they rarely install those remotes, he and wasn't sure himself. Thank to all of you for your input! I would have left with one remote. Thank you all!!!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Thanks Everyone! I called Acura corporate before my scheduled training/appointment to review the car this morning (with the same person that told me it only came with one remote) and they confirmed it should be two remotes. So when i arrived, he told me once the package comes in, I can refuse it if it only had one remote. During the 3 hour training on the car, the package came in with two remotes, so I went ahead with the install. He told me since they rarely install those remotes, he and wasn't sure himself. Thank to all of you for your input! I would have left with one remote. Thank you all!!!
Great. Actually,you probably would have been pleasantly surprised when you picked it up. With 2 remotes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I think believe you're right. He just may not have known.

I'm very impressed by the signal reach. So far, car starts right up having the remote 150 feet away and through 3 concrete walls. My bedroom is in the very back of the house.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts