Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My bf (23) and I (23) have been dating for two yrs now, and we previously dated for 2yrs but broke up for 1.5 but have k 10000 yen to usd nown each other for 9 years. I've seen his parents around in a public setting but we have never sat down to talk or eat or have a coffee. Meanwhile he's met everyone in my life right down to my acquaintances. I bring him to lots of events with friends and family too .So much longer should I be waiting to meet his family?
P.s. he tells me his family needs time and that they think if we meet it basically means marriage. His mom says we are still young and no need to rush things??? I've asked to meet before and my bf said no because it will be awkward and like an interview. Then I recently found out that when I asked to have a coffee with them (I was told his parents didn't want to), he confessed to me he never asked. He always says we should just focus on us but he is a momma's boy and what not, so it's hard to just date "him" if that makes sense. My mom has even invited them to lunch and they were not really into the idea either so...what do I do. He has said to me that his family is indifferent about me and my family so...idk. Are these Red flags? Is this how relationships work?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts