Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just want to know if anyone know what is the average wait time for the MDX and if the waiting time has shorten since the recession. I placed my order on Nov 23 2001 and the dealer told me that I should see the MDX in 3 mths, is that realistic ???

02 SS MDX with Nav, Running board, rear splash guard, wheel lock, cargo tray and body side molding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waiting

I guess you are right but I was thinking that with all those 0% interest out there, they might entice of the the would be MDX buyers to other vehical, which in turn make shorter (hopefully list)

:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well... I haven't seen any 0% on MDX's competition which are mostly Lexux, Mercedes, and BMW. Like most of us here, we endured 2 to 3 months of waiting (some much longer) because we absolutely love the truck, not because Acura was offering any special deal. What can we say, apparently a lot of people agree with us and decides to wait (seems like eternity sometimes) for their own MDX. It will be worth the wait though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
whitemdx
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing