Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to say how much I love the navigation system. I can't imagine myself buying another car without one. I'm in the market for a new house and it's been invaluble in helping us locate these homes (just type in the addresses and off we go). However, I've noticed recently that the navi has been off as much as a block to my point of destination. When I first got the MDX it was very accurate, but recently it's been "drifting" off. I was wondering how close to your point of destination does your navi bring you and is there a way to adjust this or should I just bring it into the dealership for adjustment?

·
Registered
67 Posts
acurasandiego said:
I've noticed recently that the navi has been off as much as a block to my point of destination. When I first got the MDX it was very accurate, but recently it's been "drifting" off. I was wondering how close to your point of destination does your navi bring you and is there a way to adjust this or should I just bring it into the dealership for adjustment?
Ours takes you right to the door!! No experience with adjusting but there is an initial calibration of sorts. Since you've noticed a change from the original accuracy it's probably something that the dealer should take a look at.

I agree, it was an expensive toy with no resale value but I'd definitely want navi in future vehicles!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have had it place my desitnation on the opposite of a residential street a time or two. As I told a cousin who spotted a few minor glitches==don't throw your common sense out the window but it is a very good system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts