Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just added these tires to a used 2011 MDX I just bought. The car had a nearly new set of Sumitomo Touring LX V that were horrible.

So far, I like them. I am sure that I am giving up a little bit of snow grip, but I'll take that tradeoff.

·
Registered
162 Posts
a fluff response.. ;)
cant say anything about the Dunlop, however.. the OEM Michelins are about done, therefore I have a set of the Conti extreme Contact DWS06 waiting to be installed in the spring.. [my set of Generals winters will be taking over soon enough..]
reviews were most favorable... cant wait to see how they perform..
I once had a set of Conti Contitrac on my Chevy TB previously.. I wasnt impressed.. sidewalls were mushy.
j.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have had Dunlop Sport Signature tires on my '09 for the past three years (excluding Winters).

They have a bit of a soft sidewall compared to the OEM Michelin's. BUT absolutely no road noise. The OEM's were terrible for road noise.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had Dunlop SP Sport tires on an older car I had, and they were awful...but a different tire.

I have the Bridgestone Dueler HP 422 Ecopias on my MDX, and they are pretty good tires.

I have had the Conti DWS Extreme's on two different vehicles, and I loved those tires. The Conti Cross-Contacts, however, I have less flattering things to say about. I had them on a 2015 Odyssey, and they sucked in anything but dry weather.

When my Bridgestones wear out, most likely I will be going with the Pirelli Verde.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We have these on our 09 and are very happy after 300 miles. Very quiet. I would recommend them.

I picked them because I had a $500 credit from VW from the diesel-gate mess and the tires were the only thing at the local VW dealer that would fit on the MDX, so took a chance and it paid off. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts