Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to announce that as of Feb 1st, Hondacuraworld will be launching a brand new site on a brand new server! We'll be doing a few things differently as the new software has incorporated some changes, but it'll still be me :)

The new banner ad that you may see on the top of the page is a hint of things to come! We've been in intense development of this site, and we're very proud of it! I hope you like it as much as I do!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
VERY NICE & MUCH + MUCH BETTER FUNCTION

Tim:
Yup...Much better web site.
so very easy to use!!! :7:
Just got my MDX on Saturday - so will cruise your web site for stuff!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Re: VERY NICE & MUCH + MUCH BETTER FUNCTION

slammerfly said:
Tim:
Yup...Much better web site.
so very easy to use!!! :7:
Just got my MDX on Saturday - so will cruise your web site for stuff!!!

Hmmmm still looks the same to me. :confused:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: Re: VERY NICE & MUCH + MUCH BETTER FUNCTION

Warzau said:

Hmmmm still looks the same to me. :confused:
Whew, I thought it was just me! Looks the same to me as well...

·
3,109 Posts
I think they are mistaking the Hondacuraworld Aftermarket Accessories store : http://hondacuraworld.dealerstore.net for the yet to be released new http://hondacuraworld.com site. hondacuraworld.com has a link right in the middle of the page to it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
YAHHH

sorry guys - I thought hondacuraworld & hondacuraworld aftermarket accessories store merged into 1 website! :1pat:

thanks for the correction ZAFER.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm excited about your pending change, and I hope you fix some of the things that seem to be broken -- like when I click on fog lights for the RSX, I get a new page with the words 'fog lights' at the top -- cute, but not real helpful!!!

I'll check in at 12:01am 2/1/03 -- just kidding!

:2:

·
Registered
87 Posts
where is hondaacuraworld??

Right now those hostnames (www.hondaacuraworld.com and hondaacuraworld.com) don't seem to be pointed anywhere in DNS both pull up those generic domain search sites that come up for abandoned or unused domain names. I guess they are in the process of propagating the server change in DNS, but I hope the new one shows up before Saturday.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: where is hondaacuraworld??

conradsmith said:
Right now those hostnames (www.hondaacuraworld.com and hondaacuraworld.com) don't seem to be pointed anywhere in DNS both pull up those generic domain search sites that come up for abandoned or unused domain names. I guess they are in the process of propagating the server change in DNS, but I hope the new one shows up before Saturday.
www.hondacuraworld.com has one "a" ;)

We're working on the two "a" URL

·
Registered
87 Posts
Tim, you're right!

Oops! I just clicked on the link in one of the messages in this thread rather than using my trusty bookmark (or your signature). The old site is still working fine.

The new site looks good, but it is sized a little large for SVGA (800x600) browsers. I guess most people have hi-res monitors now, but we don't all keep our browser full-screen. I usually open things in an 800x600 window, so I can layer apps and multitask. I go full screen for acuramdx.org, and I guess I will do it for the new hondacruaworld.com, since I hate horizontal scrolling.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Tim-- Great preview page, but here it is 10:52am Feb. 1st, and no new page, yet! Can't wait to see it! I know that all goods things are worth the wait.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm guessing it's on the way since now when I go to hondacuraworld.com, I am getting ClubRSX's home page? :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts