• Hondas "H" badge

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread I was just showing some pics of the Honda MDX in Japan. Then two days later it turned out to be a debate of which badge looks better, Hondas "H" badge or Acuras "A" badge. Now everyone has different interest e.g GSRpilot likes the look of the "H" badge but I (2002 Acura MDX!) likes the "A" badge because it looks more luxurious. I voted the "A" badge (of course) but some just like the "H" badge. Which badge do you prefer? The "A" or the "H" badge. I think this is going to be a long debate.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am sure if you post this same poll on the pilot site, you will get the opposite response :4: :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
My mom is currenty visiting in Hong Kong, She said she could get me a few of these badges. We'll see how it looks on a Us MDX

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
It would be nice if they could give various colored Acura badges

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am a Trekkie and the Acura badge looks strikingly similar to the symbol of the United Federation of Planets / Starfleet.

Kind of gives you that, "I'm piloting a shuttle craft" feeling doesnt it?"

Live long and prosper

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
zubinh said:
I am a Trekkie and the Acura badge looks strikingly similar to the symbol of the United Federation of Planets / Starfleet.

Live long and prosper
My thoughts exactly! KAPLA!:D

·
Registered
699 Posts
zubinh said:

Live long and prosper
If you find the phaser controls, let me know. But they probably require dilithium crystal fuel, which makes our current debates over regular gas versus higher octane kind of mundane. :4:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
jonnygoodboy said:
If you find the phaser controls, let me know. But they probably require dilithium crystal fuel, which makes our current debates over regular gas versus higher octane kind of mundane. :4:
Ah yes, not to mention the matter/antimatter intermix ratio in the warp core chamber...:2:

·
Registered
787 Posts
I both find both of them boring. 'A' and 'H': How imagantive! :rolleyes: But if I had to choose one of them I'd take one of those red Honda type-R logos please.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
2002 Acura MDX! said:

OUUUUU. Ricer from the block.

LOL:2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

Personally I dont care since they are always to me a Honda. Be it Car, Bike,etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts