Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently ordered a moon roof visor and the window ventvisors from HONDACURAWORLD for my mdx. Good prices and got here within 2 weeks, really fast actually :) No problems there!
But the problem was with the border and the shipping with UPS. I live in Vancouver Canada and when the UPS guys delivered it to me today, they charged me another $75.35 cad for some brokerage fee!!! HOLY S**T!!!!! After I added everything up, I think I could have saved quit a bit by just ordering everything here myself. In total I paid $285.59 cad....I could have got my moon roof visor for $123.97cad here ...which would mean that I paid $161.62 for my window ventvisors........S**T!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't mind me guys!!!!! I'm just airing out my anger for my stupidity!!! I hate all these TAXES that we have to pay for no apparent reason....so many taxes that I don't even understand!!!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
That's the worst part of shipping to Canada, I have no way of knowing what GST/PST, duties, and brokerage will be, which is what I tell everyone. Of the orders I've shipped to Canada, though, that is without a doubt THE highest I've seen :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hondacuraworld said:
That's the worst part of shipping to Canada, I have no way of knowing what GST/PST, duties, and brokerage will be, which is what I tell everyone. Of the orders I've shipped to Canada, though, that is without a doubt THE highest I've seen :eek:

Thanks Tim,

I appreciate the service Hondacuraworld has provided me! Fast and exactly as ordered! Just kinda risky for us Canadians to order from the states cause all these unknown duties cost us an arm and a leg, and the worst is not knowing how much duty they're gonna add on...kinda scary sometimes.

Well, doesn't matter anymore, I'm done with accessories. I think I have all the accessories that I could possibly add on that I wanted.

Thanks again Tim

Highly recommend HONDACURAWORLD to everybody else!!!!:confused: :4:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
donut said:

Thanks Tim,

I appreciate the service Hondacuraworld has provided me! Fast and exactly as ordered! Just kinda risky for us Canadians to order from the states cause all these unknown duties cost us an arm and a leg, and the worst is not knowing how much duty they're gonna add on...kinda scary sometimes.

Well, doesn't matter anymore, I'm done with accessories. I think I have all the accessories that I could possibly add on that I wanted.

Thanks again Tim

Highly recommend HONDACURAWORLD to everybody else!!!!:confused: :4:
Damn it!!! That confused smilie was supposed to be after (kinda scary sometimes.)

SORRY:( Kinda new at this forum stuff

AGAIN...

I highly recommend HONDACURAWORLD to everybody else!!:4:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts