Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course, the website is always open! But these are our in-store holiday hours:

Friday, December 21, open normal business hours, but we will not be shipping.

Monday December 24 (Christmas Eve Day) - closed
Tuesday December 25 (Christmas Day) - closed

Friday, December 28, open normal business hours, but we will not be shipping.

Monday December 31 - closed
Tuesday January 1 - closed
Wednesday January 2 - badly hung over, but back to start the New Year!

I wish everyone peace and joy throughout this wonderful season and all of the best in 2002! Even though we'll be off, I'll still be checking emails and this board.

PS- I know what some of you got for Christmas! Some of you have been EXTREMELY good, especially ********! (edited by Santa Claus)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Tim, you well deserve the time off. Have a nice holiday, and thanks for the timely delivery and installation suggestions.:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Your Christmas Bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) I expect that your dealership will really take care of you this year!!!

If not, you let me know. I'm sure 1,000 plus members will shake the dealership walls.;)

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't remember if we get one or not, honestly.

But I will say that if we grow as much in 2002 as we did in 2001, the name HONDACAURAWORLD will be right on the front of the place.

Oddly enough, people have asked me to post a pic lately, so here's me! This was taken at the Buffalo Zoo this summer....my son's bigger now, but I still look the same :)

The Indy hat's a trademark of mine ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Tim: You look way to younger than I imagined you to be. Hey, nice shot ... just before the storm, I guess?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, it was taken this past summer....oh for those nice warm days :(

Just turned 30 actually, I'm pretty thin on top, so take off the hat and then I look half a dozen years older :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
hondacuraplanet
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing