Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a reasonable price to install a factory hitch on my 2013 at the dealer. They are quoting me 360 + tax just for the labor. Seems to me this is a 2 hour job max. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you 75 Blazer. When I click on that link it says I don't have authorization to view that page. Is there another way I could get to it, or could you attach a .pdf? Thank you very much.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I watched a video on youtube on the install on a 2008, which is what mine is. made by either The Hitch Store or Curt Trailer Hitches. Fairly easy install, holes and nuts are already on the frame. The electrical is a plug and play situation. I will be doing it pretty soon. Pretty good prices on the internet for the hitch and t-connection, free shipping, I think it was around $150 to $175.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did this install about 6 months ago on my 2013 MDX. I was not hard, just took about two hours. I did this by myself, but it would have been much easier with two people. If I had a helper it would have taken maybe 1.5 hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts