Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-

We have a 2015 MDX that is going back on it's lease and I installed an OEM hitch. If I remove it, it should bolt right up to a new 2017 correct? Same chassis, unless I'm missing something?

George

·
Registered
870 Posts
And then there's the question of whether you kept ( and can find ) the original bumper trim piece for the 2015. I usually end up discarding such things about a week before I discover I actually need them. :frown2:

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Thanks for confirming that everything works except the bumper piece. That should save some folks the cost of having to rebuy kits when they just upgrade to another model year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
neoshi
No I don't need his as I kept my original 2015 bumper lower trim when I added the OEM hitch. It is just laying around my shop taking up space. The only reason I'd ever need it would be if I removed the hitch.

·
Registered
155 Posts
neoshi
I am still in my 2015 MDX. At the time of my purchase the 2016s were out but I tow a boat and I was just unsure about the new 9 speed transmission. At the time the ATF cooler was not even available so I went with a CPO 2015. So far I have no regrets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.