Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Some info: I have the Nav display.)

Okay, I'm upset. And yes, I'm upset of something trivial, and I should just get over it......

Yesterday, my wife drove my MDX to work and took some people out to lunch.

Today I went to fill up the tank and found out that the trip History button no longer is selectable! Somehow all my recorded fillups were deleted!

I've had the MDX for two months now and have enjoyed scrolling up the my very first fillup. (Yeah, I know! Get a life!)

So, I'm busy reading the manual, trying to figure out what happened. I'm clueless! I see how to delete a particular trip from the History display, but I have know idea how all of my trips were deleted.

Can anyone out there tell me how my wife was able to delete all my recorded fillups with one or two button presses?

Thanks!

rflagg

·
681 Posts
Probably Obvious ......But

This is probably something you have already checked but it has caught several of us (including me) the first time. Did you "log in" by touching the disclaimer page before you checked your history? If you don't, the history function is disabled but it'll still be there the next time you do "log-on".
Meep Meep

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Probably Obvious ......But

roadrunner said:
This is probably something you have already checked but it has caught several of us (including me) the first time. Did you "log in" by touching the disclaimer page before you checked your history? If you don't, the history function is disabled but it'll still be there the next time you do "log-on".
Meep Meep
I believe this no such thing as I dumb question. Yes I did log in.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts