Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2002 SS/Touring from Hinshaw's Acura in Fife, WA two months ago; had 4 on the lot, went in, drove one, and cut the deal within 1 1/2 hours (a little longer to finalize the paperwork). Bill White was my salesman; no pressure, and they gave me a reasonable trade for my 1995 BMW 740i (much better than Lynwood Acura).

I ended up buying at MSRP. Lynwood Acura still wanted $2k over, and offerred me $6K LESS for my trade-in. Plus, they were total *$%&@s!!!

Hope this helps someone in Western Washington, who doesnt want to drive to Portland to buy and MDX!
:)

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
That's good to hear. For the longest time, the Washington dealerships were asking for above MSRP (and some still obviously are). Glad you got one for MSRP and no wait. Previously, Acura of Seattle had ones ready for delivery but they were grey market (Canadian models).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hinshaw's Acura/Fife, Washington

I' m in the market for an 2002 Acura MDX. Unless I decide to plunk down a thou to order a 2003, I rounded out my dealers to Hinshaw's Acura and Lynnwood. While surfing this site with my wife, I saw this post. Thank you very much, it was almost too good of timing. Along with an email to both of them with my demands, I attached a link to this forum. Funny!!!:7:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Re: Hinshaw's Acura/Fife, Washington

tearsnrain said:
I' m in the market for an 2002 Acura MDX. Unless I decide to plunk down a thou to order a 2003, I rounded out my dealers to Hinshaw's Acura and Lynnwood. While surfing this site with my wife, I saw this post. Thank you very much, it was almost too good of timing. Along with an email to both of them with my demands, I attached a link to this forum. Funny!!!:7:
It's mid August already! I don't see looking for a 2002 unless you can get a steal deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
sWEET DEAL

wHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER A SWEET DEAL? Will be going to these two places to try and get a deal this Saturday on a touring model or a basic model with no NAVI on either. Would appreciate anything you can tell me.:2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts